Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple To Copy An Influencer(Photos)

    

Lady goes blind after tattooing eyeballs blue and purple

An Irish lady, Anaya Peterson, has gone blind after tattooing her eyeballs blue and purple despite her 7-year-old daughter’s warning.














Anaya Peterson, a mom of five, was in awe of Australian model, Amber Luke, who tattooed her eyeballs a vivid blue and went blind for three weeks after.


Despite Luke getting her vision back, it seems that 32-year-old Peterson might lose her sight for good.




The lady told international media, Kennedy news, “I was just going to get one [eye tattoo] at first, because I thought that if I go blind, at least I’ve got the other eye. I should have stuck with that”.



“My daughter told me that I didn’t want to do that [the tattoo] asking, ‘What if you go blind?’ She wasn’t on board with it at all.”


The mum, who also has a tongue split and facial tattoos, now says she wishes she could have done things differently.


The body modification fanatic got her right eyeball tattooed blue in July 2020 and despite dealing with headaches and dry eyes as ‘part of the healing process’, decided to get her left eye dyed purple in December that year.


In August 2021, things took a turn for the worst. She woke up one day with incredibly swollen eyelids that looked like she had gone “five rounds with Mike Tyson.” As the symptoms worsened, she decided to check herself into the hospital, where doctors gave her intravenous medication for three days and biopsied her problematic eye.


 


 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I married my 97-year-old husband out of love & he makes me happy by satisfying me in bed” (Photos)

10 Nigerian Actors Whose Daughters Are Actresses (Photos)