"I'm hopeless, “i Will Be 30 Next Year, No Marriage, No Child; I Always Go To Bed In Tears” — Lady cries out (VIDEO)

 




 A heartbreaking video captured moment a 29-year-old lady wept profusely as she searched for husband

In a video making the rounds online as the lady shared on her TikTok, she lamented closing in on age 30.

The young lady made it known that she has never been married and no child. This broke her heart so much that she always goes to bed with tears as revealed in the video.

She captioned, “will be 30 next year no marriage no child I always go to bed with tears”.

While sharing her predicament, she accompanied the video, “Let ur favour locate me Lord”.

Netizens felt so much pity for the 29-year-old lady as they took to social media.

Most, particularly unmarried ladies, encouraged the lady with kind words, urging her to persevere.

Watch the video below:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I married my 97-year-old husband out of love & he makes me happy by satisfying me in bed” (Photos)

10 Nigerian Actors Whose Daughters Are Actresses (Photos)